1. In case of mild presence, inhalation of a short-acting bronchodilator (1-2 doses) is necessary . After stopping the attack, it is necessary to continue taking bronchodilators for 24-48 hours 3-4 times a day or to use aminophylline orally at 10-15 mg / kg per day.
2. For the treatment of a moderate seizure, inhalation of a bronchodilator is necessary at 1-2 doses, aminophylline intravenously 5 mg / kg, if ineffective, glucocorticosteroids are prescribed (prednisolone 1-2 mg / kg). In the future, after stopping the attack, it is necessary to continue taking short-acting bronchodilators for 1-2 days with the transition to prolonged-acting bronchodilators and increasing the dose of basic anti-inflammatory therapy.
3. In the treatment of a severe attack are used:
– oxygen therapy;
– infusion therapy for the purpose of dehydration;
– intravenous administration of aminophylline 2.4% 5 mg / kg, with a gradual dose reduction to 0.6-0.8 mg / kg;
– parenteral administration of glucocorticosteroids at the rate of 2-10 mg / kg of prednisolone;
– / 3-2-agonists are used at the initial stages of an attack in 1 dose with an interval of 20 min through a spacer or nebulizer. However, with the development of status asthmaticus, the use of β-2-agonists is unreasonable, since in this condition, a deep blockade of β-adrenergic receptors is noted.
Non-drug therapy of bronchial asthma
Non-drug methods are not independent, but auxiliary methods in combination with basic treatment.
– electrophoresis on the chest with a solution of magnesium sulfate or potassium iodide; inductometry of the adrenal glands;
– amplipulse therapy;
– ultraviolet irradiation of the chest area;
– vacuum massage of the chest;
barotherapy, sauna therapy, speleotherapy, etc.
2. Therapeutic physical culture:
– playing sports, walking, swimming;
– respiratory therapy: breathing training, training in conscious control of breathing, relaxation training; reflexology: acupuncture,
3. Vitamin therapy.
5. Sanatorium treatment.